Respiro is originally a sound from the traditional Tango. Typical instruments like the bandoneon, piano, violin, and bass are added the original colors of the clarinet and bass clarinet, giving the whole a very special sound and allows a wide variety of repertoire .
From traditional milongas for animate even the most avant-garde tango purely instrumental forms, it is a journey through the history of this music all Respiro invites you to share.
Born of a beautiful story of friendship and decisive encounters such as the one with the great pianist and composer Beytelmann, Respiro all starts to happen regularly in concert from 2011. The five musicians, all from a classical training at the highest level, are engaged in a genuine search for authenticity in style alongside the great interpreters of reference such as Roger Helou and Ramiro Gallo.
Besides adding clarinet, quite rare in the world of Tango, all Respiro distinguished above all by its willingness to embrace the widest possible repertoire, ranging from dance music from the 30s to 50, to the most advanced forms of tango instrumental, allowing very diverse and original programs in which rub the tango greats of yesterday and today.
- Sebastien Innocenti (Bandoneon)
- Emilie Aridon (Piano)
- Fabio Lo Curto (Clarinet / Bass Clarinet)
- Sabrina Condello (Violin)
- Dorian Marcel (bass)
- ASTOR PIAZZOLLA —- VERANO PORTEÑO ( 6:30 )
- ASTOR PIAZZOLLA —- RESSURRECTION DEL ANGEL ( 7:00 )
- GUSTAVO BEYTELMANN —- PALOMITA BLANCA ( 4:00 )
- GUSTAVO BEYTELMANN —- ROMANCE DE BARRIO ( 4:00 )
- ASTOR PIAZZOLLA —- MUMUKI ( 7:00 )
- CARLOS GARDEL —- LA CUMPARSITA ( 3:00 )
- ASTOR PIAZZOLLA —- OBLIVION ( 5:00 )
- ASTOR PIAZZOLLA —- MILONGA DEL ANGEL ( 6:30 )
- GUSTAVO BEYTELMANN —- ENCUENTRO ( 9:30 )
- GUSTAVO BEYTELMANN —- VARDARITO ( 6:35 )
- ASTOR PIAZZOLLA —- IVIERNO PORTEÑO ( 6:00 )
- ASTOR PIAZZOLLA —- BAIYUYA ( 6:30 )
- ENRIQUE SABORIDO —- FELICIA ( 3:30 )
- LA TRAMPERA ( 3:00 ) 1929
- LA VIRUTA ( 3:00 )
- ASTOR PIAZZOLLA—- TANGATA ( 9:00 )
- GUSTAVO BEYTELMANN —- SATIN DOLL ( 6:00 )
- GUSTAVO BEYTELMANN —- CARAVAN ( 5:00 )
- CASERON DE TEJAS ( 3:00 )
- RAMIRO GALLO —- BIEN PARILLITA ( 5:00 )
TOTAL TIME : 115 min